CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Signatory to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
Up to £1500 per day. This role is inside IR35Medical Signatory Role:
- Review, approve and act as final signatory for company's promotional and non-promotional materials and ensure that all programmes and materials are 100% compliant with the ABPI and IPHA Codes, scientific and medical data, local policies and procedures, and legislation.
- Positively partner with cross-functional brand teams within company on high quality, compliant and valuable activities and materials.
- Demonstrate PMAP and Code experience and expertise through training, sharing best practice, meetings and advice, and coach and train team members and cross-functional colleagues in matters related to PMAP and Code.
- Drive the response to challenges from competitors, intercompany dialogues and PMCPA complaints.
- Contribute to the development and upkeep of the company PMAP, simplify work and processes, and identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- UK registered pharmacist or physician
- Experienced signatory registered with the PMCPA and MHRA with an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes
- Extensive experience of work in the pharmaceutical industry
- Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges, ask questions and manage multiple projects
- Evidence of strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Location:
This Medical Signatory role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire Apply:
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com Please quote reference 51741.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.