We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Principal Scientist you will act as the subject matter expert and be responsible for development of a bespoke pharmaceutical device from program initiation up to regulatory submission.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for technical interface between drug product and device teams during combination product development ensuring formulation and manufacturing development activities are compatible and align with device development.
2. You will be the SME responsible for supporting metrology testing and defect analysis to support component molding process development and qualification. Responsible for material assessment of device components including biological evaluation, extractables profiling and material certification.
3. As the Principal Scientist you will provide technical support to manufacturing sites during filling and assembly process development by providing device controls and sampling plans.
4. You will be responsible for the development of design requirements and specifications based on characterization of comparator products, regulatory requirements, design intent and user requirements. Responsible for developing test methods and specifications to assess device functionality and product performance including procurement and qualification of new laboratory equipment. Provide technical support to manufacturing sites during filling and assembly process development by providing device controls and sampling plans.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Respiratory Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or very closely related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in product development and previous experience of working as a Scientist role in a regulated and GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within research and development of respiratory products.
Key Words: Product Development, CMC, Pharmaceutical Development, Inhalation, Respiratory, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Kent, South East, SME, Subject Matter Expert
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.