We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director to join a leading agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the GLP Study Director you will be responsible for leading GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) studies and ensuring projects are completed on time.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GLP Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the GLP Study Director, you will liaise with the analytical, formulation and biological teams on a regular basis and be the single point of contact for study control with the ultimate responsibility for the overall scientific conduct of the study.
2. You will be responsible to confirm the compliance of the study with the OECD principles of GLP and draw overall final conclusions from the study data.
3. As the Study Director, you will working with the sponsor and ensure study plans and amendments are drawn up, encompassing all aspects of the study.
4. You will also support the in-house programme to maintain and validate equipment to demonstrate GLP compliance and carry out method development and validation on HPLC and GC systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GLP Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience as a Study Director within GLP, preparing study plans. updates and reports.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with OECD principles of GLP, and a good understanding of HPLC and/or GC method development and method validation.
Key Words: GLP Study Director / Analytical Chemistry / Senior Analyst / Agrochemical / Pharmaceutical / Chemistry / HPLC / GC / MS / Method Development / Validation / Oxfordshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.