We are currently looking for a Clinical Project Director to join a Biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Director, you will be responsible for managing a clinical development programme within oncology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Project Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Clinical Project Director, you will be responsible for working at Director level on an oncology study (early phase).
2. You will be responsible for leading and facilitating meetings and preparing agenda's for meetings.
3. As the Project Director, you will be responsible for leading drug discovery and development project management of the full life cycle.
4. You will be responsible for presenting updates and managing the whole clinical development programme.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Project Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a PhD or MSc discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within clinical development is essential.
3. Working experience at Director level is essential.
Key Words: Project | Director | Oncology | Director | Clinical | Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.