CK Group are recruiting for a Site Deployment Lead to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 12 months. This role can be fully remote but after COVID it will require mobility.
£26.44 ph (PAYE) or £34.65 ph (Umbrella) Inside IR35
Site Deployment Lead Role:
• Formulate & Communicate short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand
• Proactively manage supply chain risks e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate
• Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary
• Collaborate with Plant Schedulers, Demand planners, W&D, Cluster fulfilment, Commercial & Manufacturing to resolve supply risks & issues.
• Monitor supply chain performance, review & approve planning parameters.
• Experience with RapidResponse program.
• Experience managing supply chain risks, monitoring performance.
• Good understanding of ERP &/or local shipping system .
• Great communication skills, excellent computer skills especially Excel knowledge.
• Mobility, ability to travel after COVID.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Site Deployment Lead role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52216.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.