We are currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridge area. This role offers flexibility working for home. As the Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for the set-up, delivery and management of projects, in relation to the Neuroscience sector.
This is a great opportunity for a clinical project coordinator or clinical trial assistant who is looking to progress in a more operational/project management role within the biotechnology industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Clinical Project Manager will be in charge of managing the planning, execution and scheduling of projects, ensuring the optimal delivery regarding the client's specifications.
2. You will provide clinical project management in line with cross-functional teams, whilst representing the company at client meetings.
3. As the Clinical Project Manager, you will supply customer support for client or co-vendor enquiries, as well as evaluating the process and potential improvements for the Neuroscience department.
4. You will be tasked with training on site personnel with administrating products, liaise with the logistics team within operations and conduct all projects in accordance to GCP and other clinical trial regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The Clinical Project Manager will need a relevant degree in Psychology, Neuroscience or any other Biology related degree.
2. Proven industry experience working within a clinical trial setting, preferably as an assistant, associate or co-ordinator.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GCP environment, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Words: Cambridge / GCP / Neuroscience / Psychology / Clinical / Project Manager / Study Manager / Clinical Project Manager / Assistant / Associate / Co-ordinator / Clinical Trial / Biologics / Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.