CK Group are recruiting for a Study Manager, to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Hereford on a permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity for someone with practical experience in Immunohistochemistry (IHC) techniques, who is keen to work in science though away from the lab.
GLP accredited contract research laboratory, that provides pathology research services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sectors.
To lead and support experimental and regulatory IHC studies, including method development and validation, multiplex methods and RNAscope. A fantastic opportunity with great career development opportunities, including to become a Study Director and develop skills in spatial transcriptomics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of study plans and reports
- Development and validation of IHC methods, including multiplexed methods
- Troubleshooting difficult methods
- Presenting at industry conferences
- Science graduate, ideally with a MSc or a PhD
- Substantial knowledge and practical experience of IHC techniques, including manual and automated methods (4 years+)
- Experience working in industry either at a biopharma company or within a CRO
- Experience of other assays, including TCR studies, gene expression analysis, digital image analysis,
- Client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client relationships
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52228.