CK Group's US division are working exclusively with a start up biotech with unique expertise in novel target identification and antibody drug discovery in immuno-oncology, with sites in Cambridge, MA and Shanghai, China.
Our client has established a proprietary genetic screening and functional genomics platform for target identification. In addition, the company has established a proprietary AI platform to de novo design fully-human functional antibodies with favourable developability profiles, allowing time- and cost-efficient antibody drug discovery. Combining the power of these two technology platforms, our client has built a solid antibody drug portfolio against novel and challenging targets.
We are looking to recruit a Head of Project Management to join the team in the US on a full-time basis.
• Project management of Pre-toxicology, CMC, Toxicology, DMPK studies and work with regulatory agency
• Oversight and management of outsourced projects and suppliers including CDMO, CROs etc.
• Collect, analyze and share project related data to ensure smooth project delivery and communication
• Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure smooth project delivery
• Coordinating reports and teams to support IND filing
• Ph.D./Master degree in Life Sciences
• Knowledge of Oncology would be advantageous
• Practical experience in project management in a Biotech or Pharmaceutical organization
• Practical experience managing preclinical study projects
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin
If you are looking for a new role or wanting to find out more about this role please contact Alex Tosney on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 52142 in all communications.
It is essential that the have the right to work in the USA.