A fantastic opportunity has become available for a HR Manager to join a growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in West Yorkshire. Our client is a company, that is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people through the development, manufacture and supply of medicines.
As the HR Manager you will report into the HR Director and oversee the execution of human resources policies and programs, which may include recruitment and on-boarding, training and career development, employee relations, and compensation and benefits planning. Whilst supporting the HR Director with the implementation of HR/business initiatives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the HR Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit / area in people management agenda.
2. Builds a strong business relationship with the business unit / area and transfers HR requests and solutions to/from the business unit. Possesses a deep knowledge of the business unit / area, key employees and business processes.
3. Implements best practices and supports the delivery of HR processes at the business unit / area. Leads efficiencies within the HR function in order for the department to be effective in their
4. Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people
management. Coaches and mentors the HR Team Members in their performance and personal development
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HR Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a Human Resources related discipline or similar. Additional CIPD qualifications would be beneficial, but not essential.
2. Previous Human Resources experience working with the Pharmaceutical is desirable, however, we would also consider candidates from other highly regulated manufacturing environment's, such as Medical Device, Food and aerospace.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of Human Resources concepts and principals. A working knowledge and practical experience administering established policies and procedures.
Key Words: Human Resources | HR | HR Manager | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | CIPD
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.