We are currently looking for a Process Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North West. This site is a state of the art facility. As the Scientist in Process Sciences you will be responsible for a wide range of activities associated with the design, development, scale-up, technical transfer and cGMP clinical manufacture of bulk drug substances.
The successful applicant should have the ability to interpret scientific data and effectively communicate and report findings generated. Experience in design of experiments to deliver robust and effective experimental plans is advantageous.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, plan, and execute studies to deliver results to meet project timelines. Write
protocols, proposals, operating procedures and reports with minimal corrections on
2. Analyse any investigation data to a high standard and ensure that protocols and
procedures are delivered with a high attention to detail
3. Subject matter expert in areas relating to GMP manufacture, upstream process
development, downstream process development or cell line development.
4. Provide periodic cover outside of normal working hours for essential operations
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life sciences or process engineering field or equivalent.
2. PhD or proven industry experience in the field of bioprocess development, scale-up or cGMP manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with purification techniques and systems.
Key Words: Protein / Biologics / Antibody / Purification / Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Downstream / Processing / Chromatography / Filtration / Akta / Scientist / Process
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.