Are you an experienced Facilities Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Facilities Manager you will be part of the Manufacturing Operations team responsible for managing and maintaining GMP facilities, services plant and laboratory equipment As well as ensuing that all building services are running at optimum level and act as the first point of contact for all matters relating to GMP facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing the monitoring of critical alarms & those generated by the environmental monitoring system, and where necessary react, investigate, and rectify the fault. Please note that this may include evening/weekend call outs (on a weekly rotation).
2. You will also be responsible for scheduling and planning maintenance work on site, ensuring air-handling and environmentally controlled systems are correctly qualified, calibrated and functioning, and assist in carrying out annual statutory scheduled shut downs of GMP clean rooms.
3. As the Facilities Manager, you will also assist with the organisation of maintenance contracts for core equipment ie. Air handling units, humidifiers, compressors, generators, controlled storage areas and fridges & freezers.
4. You will have line management responsibility for a small team of facilities technicians and will be responsible for training staff members on the use of equipments/systems and facilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience and knowledge of procedures, process and systems for a cGMP compliant GMP facility.
2. Extensive GMP compliance knowledge is essential for this role.
3. You must be able to work under pressure and have excellent attention to detail.
Key Words: Facilities Manager | Engineering | Management | Life Science | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | GMP | Building Services
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.