We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for ensuring GxP compliance is maintained through effective QC operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and oversee the lab activities conducting lab procedures if required, as well as preparing and authorising technical documentation along with playing an active role in the Batch Release process.
2. The QC Manager will play a key role in appraisals, training, as well as managing projects, budgets to maintain compliance with company guidelines. You will design and execute midterm and long term departmental strategy that is aligned with the local and corporate strategy which involves the ongoing expansion of the business and new product introductions.
3. You will maintain expert level knowledge of all international regulatory and GMP requirements, ensuring that GMP and ALCOA principles are followed at all times. You will also reduce sectional lead times including those which include liaising with sub contract facilities to meet a strict deadline.
4. It will be your responsibility to review analytical and laboratory data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance. You will also develop and validate laboratory procedures and equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry/Scientific related Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a QC Related role within the Pharmaceutical Industry in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC and GC. You should also have knowledge of IPC and Empower software.
Key Words: Quality Control / QC Manager / Analytical Management / Pharmaceutical / Analytical leadership / QC Team Leader / Pharmaceutical Analysis / MHRA Compliance / FDA Compliance / GMP / GLP / QC / HPLC / GC / IPC/
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.