Senior / Lead Analytical Chemists - Analytical Characterisation / Physical Properties Evaluation
(NW England & SE England)
Our well established and expanding client is currently recruiting for a number of skilled Analytical Chemists to perform and manage the ongoing analysis of a range of synthesised pharmaceutical compounds using both analytical and physical characterisation techniques.
These positions will require candidates to understand a variety of complex sample matrices (including APIs) and subsequently perform hands on analysis or physical/thermal properties characterisation using analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS and NMR, or XRD, particle sizing and thermal analysis techniques.
Supporting a number of ongoing projects, the successful candidates will have responsibility for project definition and maintenance, together with the delivery of accurate and timely analysis results in a GMP environment.
Additional duties will include :
- Liaising with both internal and external parties to ensure the appropriate tests are performed to desired quality
- Developing, optimising and validating improved or new methods of analysis with variety of instrumentation
- Keeping up to date with key market information relating to pharmaceutical analysis to ensure progressive site wide benefits
- Trouble shooting instrumentation, liaising with instrument manufacturers when required
- Training others on methods and instrumentation techniques
These are busy and technically stimulating opportunities with a progressive company who are dedicated to the success of their work and their team.
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable hands-on skills and experience gained in a similar laboratory environment.
These are permanent positions, offering attractive salaries (depending on skills and experience)
Location: SE England and NW England
Salary: Attractive depending on skills and experience
For further details or to apply contact Martin Cove on 01606 818294 or email email@example.com