HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Executive - Pharmaceuticals to join a leading CRO, based in Oxfordshire. As the Business Development Executive - Pharmaceuticals you will be responsible for proposal preparation, project management and generating quotes.
This is a great opportunity for a BSc or MSc Graduate in Pharmaceutical / Drug Discovery and Development Sciences. Junior scientists that are keen to move out of the lab will be highly considered.
The company is based in Oxford but can be home-based for the right candidate.
Your duties as the Business Development Executive - Pharmaceuticals will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review and evaluate all the requests for proposals, ensuring you have all the information needed to prepare project quotes in line with proposed budget. You will also respond to enquires raised by the sales team.
2. You will prepare quote proposals, and present finalised quotation to senior management.
3. Review and ensure accuracy of incoming data from the site technical teams
4. As a Business Development Executive - Pharmaceuticals you will work alongside the Business Development Executive and Project Managers to ensure client satisfaction.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior Business Development Executive - Pharmaceuticals we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of a BSc in any scientific subject such as Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals. An MSc is advantageous.
2. A good knowledge and understanding of the drug discovery and development cycle. Prior experience working in the lab within a pharmaceutical orginisation is highly advantageous but not essential.
3. Strong attention to detail and excellent written communication skills.
Business Development / Sales Support / Proposal Writing / Quote Generation / BSc / MSc / Strong Attention to Detail / Graduate Opportunity / Drug Development / Drug Discovery / Pharmaceuticals / Chemistry / Oxford / Home-Based