An opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading company in an innovative role to develop and enhance our portfolio of active pharmaceutical ingredients derived from botanical extracts. To develop and validate analytical methods to support our growing expansion of our core business. This role is an integral part of the vision and ambition of the company. The successful candidate will help ensure that new products are appropriately developed and validated within a cGMP environment and successfully introduced to commercial production continuing the strong growth of our pharma business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follow
1. Develop analytical methods appropriate for raw materials, in-process controls and intermediate/final API's.
2. Validation of analytical methods in accordance with current regulatory expectations suitable for ASMF submissions.
3. Work closely with research and quality functions to ensure methods are developed and implemented in time to meet project/customer deadlines.
4. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
5. Ability to train/mentor associates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent.
2. Strong knowledge of using HPLC, GC, IR, UV and TLC.
3. Knowledge of particle size analysis, dry powder method development and wet chemical techniques advantageous.
4. Experience of method developments and validation as per ICH requirements.
5. Technology transfer of newly developed methods to QC team both internally and externally.