LGC has an exciting opportunity for 4 new Chemistry professionals to join us – we are seeking a Chemist, a Senior Chemist, and a lead Chemist.
We offer a fun, energetic, and creative space for you to flourish, being part of the Chemistry team, you will primarily be laboratory-based, conducting syntheses on existing products and devising and implementing syntheses for new products. A particular focus is driving improvement to our existing procedures with a view to maximizing yields, increasing reproducibility, scaling, and reducing manufacturing costs.
LGC are market leaders within the life-science sector, we deliver commercially viable solutions, products, and technology platforms to our customers that bring new therapies to market; optimize food safety and production. Our motto “Science for a safer world” is something we never lose sight of.
We encourage team collaboration and in doing so, we have created our own way of reaching objectives and taking care of our people. Here at LGC, we are deeply rooted in the behaviors we expect from all our colleagues, we will provide you with excellent opportunities, the latest technology and practices and we are passionate about making a difference.
What we can offer you?
- Excellent salary, bonus scheme and, benefits.
- Working with the collective goal of "Science for a Safer World"
- A pleasant working environment
- Modern structures and a friendly team
- A varied field of action
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Knowledge, Experience, and Technical Skills
- MSc or equivalent in a Chemistry qualification, however, consideration will be given to candidates with a lesser degree with 1-3 years of relevant industrial experience
- Minimum of 1-year industrial experience (including placement) or new Ph.D. graduate in relevant subject
Is the chemistry right?
If you have the professional and personal elements for a connection with LGC, we look forward to your online application via our careers portal or contact Chloe Densham at email@example.com