We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Engineering Consultant to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy Consultancy who are leaders in Capital Project Design for the Cell and Gene Therapy world as will as the Biopharmaceutical industry. They have recently received a considerable injection of funding to grow their business including developing their own GMP Manufacturing and Bioprocess Development facility to offer end-to-end support for their clients.
They are looking to grow their CAPx team with an experienced Bioprocess Engineer to cover all areas of project life-cycle form feasibility through to licensing. This is an exciting opportunity for a Bioprocess Engineer to join a growing consultancy, who are already leaders in their field, where you will have the opportunity to work on and support on a wide range of client projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioprocess Engineering Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading the BioProcess work on biopharma and cell & gene therapy capital projects including development of process conceptual designs, building requirements and process utility capacities and requirements.
2. Capital project support, including; Business cases, Manufacturing Strategies, Feasibility Studies User Requirement Briefs (URB), Concept Designs, Process Design and Process Development, Technology Transfer, Equipment specification & Procurement support, Qualification, assistance with Start-up and Licensing.
3. Process development consultancy to help guide process and technology development towards commercialisation.
4. Client facing where you are advising from Brief through to design, validation and Licensing where you will also assist with new business identification and the contribution to proposals and winning work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Engineering Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSc or EngD in Biochemical Engineering or similar qualification, ideally with MIChemE or similar affiliation.
2. Proven industry experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry where you have knowledge of Bioprocess Engineering is vital, Cell and Gene Therapy experience is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with business cases, capital investments and manufacturing strategies where developing and commercialising new biopharma / cell & gene therapy technologies, including upstream processes, downstream process and fill/finish technologies is a benefit.
Key Words: Bioprocess Engineering | Process Engineering | Biopharma | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Engineering | Capital Projects | CAPx | Manufacturing| Upstream Processing | Downstream Processing | Fill and Finish | Fill/Finish | Process Design | Process Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.