We are currently looking for a QC Analyst on an initial 6 month contract to join a Pharmaceutical company in Central London. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out duties within a QC Laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst, you will be responsible for performing challenging analysis of raw in-process material using a range of techniques including: HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, titration, & Karl Fischer.
2. You will be responsible for working in a GMP laboratory where you will be preparing quality reports including analytical test reports and analytical specifications.
3. As the QC Analyst, you will be conducting all communication in a professional and positive manner.
4. You will be responsible for method development, optimisation and troubleshooting of the equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or other Pharmaceutical discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Control (QC) is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with using analytical techniques including HPLC, UV & FTIR is essential.
Key Words: Quality | Control | GMP | HPLC | GC | UV | FTIR | QC | GMP | Laboratory | Temp | London
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.