We are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for formulation development for a range of dosage forms.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Formulation Scientist, you will be involved in development programs for oral solid dose, liquids and intravenous solutions.
2. You will ensure the smooth transfer of products from development to manufacturing and provide batch records.
3. As the Senior Formulation Scientist, you will write and review development protocols, lab reports and client updates. You may also line manage development team members when required.
4. You will also manage client interactions from initiation of projects to ensure customer satisfaction with pharmaceutical sciences activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in product and formulation development within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as a project lead and developing poorly soluble molecules.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals / Formulation / Senior Scientist / Chemistry / Product Development / Oral Solid Dose / Tablets / Capsules / Berkshire / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.