We are currently looking for a Data Reviewer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Data Reviewer you will be responsible for the verification of laboratory data as well as coordinating the writing and checking of documentation to meet internal and external project timelines, releasing excipients and Analytical practical work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Reviewer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To assess and write specification/test methods for API, excipient and packaging release testing. As well as coordinating at external laboratories also.
2. You will ensure work performed by the analytical team is complient with applicable procedures and analytical methods, and verify all affiliated data including electronic data and respective notebooks, logbooks and worksheets are completed and reviewed.
3. You will discuss with analysts when necessary to resolve all required corrections to paperwork and educate analysts to improve analytical data documentation & reporting. You will communicate frequently with Management, keeping them informed of potential delays in data review, reasons why the delay is occurring and also provide immediate notification of any deviations/discrepancies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Reviewer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Analytical experience and experience using HPLC.
2. You will have a good working knowledge of and experience working within a GMP laboratory environment, will be reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated as well as having excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
3. Experience of reviewing data in a Pharmaceutical Development environment would be preferred. Strong IT skills and experience of completing documentation with a high degree of accuracy is also a must.
Key Words: GMP | Chemistry | Berkshire | Reading | HPLC | Documentation | Data
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.