We are currently looking for a Lab Manager - Cell Culture Facility to join a leading Life Science provider based in the South West London. As the Lab Manager - Cell Culture Facility you will be responsible for managing laboratory activities to ensure cell culture based projects are completed in a timely manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Manager - Cell Culture Facility will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure cell lines and cell cultures are maintained, produced and routinely tested.
2. You will support with the development and maintenance of correct laboratory procedures and experiment protocols.
3. Supervise and train more junior members of the cell culture facility.
4. Keep up to date with new techniques and cell culture technologies and contribute in scientific papers and publications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Manager - Cell Culture Facility we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, such as biological sciences, Cell Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven experience in academia or industry with managing the activities of laboratory.
3. A good knowledge and practical experience with cell culture. Experience with cell characterisation techniques including flow cytometry, ELISA is a plus.
Key Words: Lab Manager / Lab Management / Lab Equipment Management / SOPs / COSHH / Cell Culture / Cell Lines / BSL2 Lab / ELISA / Flow Cytometry