We are currently looking for a Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for contributing to the drug discovery and manufacture of labelled compounds.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will perform standard product preparations and support in technical problem solving.
2. You will contribute to continuous improvement, review working methods and maintain accurate experimental work records so quality standards are met.
3. As the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will also devise safe, effective and isotope efficient routes for synthesis of required products.
4. You will also address technical problems, lead and direct problem solving approaches to ensure resolution.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc / MSc / PhD in Synthetic Organic Chemistry within radiochemistry.
2. Proven laboratory experience in radiosynthesis, custom and multi-step synthesis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with radiation protection awareness.
Key Words: Synthetic Organic Chemist / Medicinal Chemist / Radiochemistry / Organic Synthesis / Pharmaceuticals / Cardiff / PhD
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.