Are you an experienced Marketing and Communications Executive looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join a leading scientific company based in the London area.
This is a varied role which will also allow the successful candidate to have the opportunity to further develop their skills across the complete marketing mix and help drive the business forward through the development of meaningful and relevant scientific content.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing and Communications Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for delivering on the marketing and communications support necessary to ensure delivery of overall objectives, outputs and outcomes of the skills projects and requirements to ensure continuous funding for the initiative.
2. Working with the Marketing Manager and skills programme team to create and deliver on original and impactful integrated campaigns and activities across multiple platforms including social, web, events and marketing collateral.
3. You will also be responsible for producing marketing materials and literature as well as be responsible for developing content and social media plans to support marketing campaigns and business objectives. Marketing material includes presentations, literature, banners and promotional giveaways.
4. You will also generate regular digital content to communicate key messages to different stakeholders across all channels including: news articles/blogs, case studies, infographics, videos and animation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing and Communications Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Education to at least degree level standard in a biological science is essential. A degree or qualification in Marketing would be advantageous but not necessary.
2. Proven marketing and communications experience in the healthcare, biotechnology or ideally the cell and gene therapy industry is also essential for this role. You will need to have experience in marketing campaign management and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
3. Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to different stakeholders, a sound understanding of marketing principles and computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop, Canva and advantage) are also required for this position.
Key Words: Marketing and Communications Executive | Business Development | Social Media | Scientific | Cell and Gene Therapy | Healthcare | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.