We are currently looking for an Associate Principal Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Associate Principal Scientist you will be responsible for supporting a team of Analytical Scientists to provide effective support to a number of key chemistry projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Principal Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Associate Principal Scientist you will be an expert within the laboratory supporting the development, troubleshooting and validation of analytical methods/separation techniques such as (HPLC, GC, UHPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis, SFC), as well as providing leadership on analytical projects and effective workload scheduling and planning to meet deadlines.
2. You will review, approve and author scientific and technical documentation (Reports and SOP's) with the aim of ensuring continued GMP compliance with projects throughout the drug development process.
3. The Associate Principal Scientist will be an expert on all analytical techniques and take the lead on implementing new analytical techniques/technology transfer initiatives and strategies to meet the business needs. This will involve maintaining current knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies.
4. You will need to form effective internal and external relationships to provide effective analytical support to both colleagues and clients, it will be essential to present and communicate effectively with clients to ensure that customer expectations are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Principal Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related scientific discipline along with extensive working experience in an Analytical Laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience in leading a analytical team/function containing a number of direct reports performing analytical methods.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the troubleshooting/development of Analytical Methods/Separation Techniques ( HPLC, SFC ,GC)
Key Words: Analytical Team Leader / Analytical Scientist / Lead Analytical Scientist / HPLC / UPLC / GCMS / Method Development / Method Validation / Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Chemist / Scientist / Analytical / Research and Development / ICH / cGMP / Tech Transfer / Product Development / GMP / Analytical Chemistry / API / Finished Product / Principal Scientist / Scientist / Management / Direct Reports / Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.