We are currently looking for a Senior Microbiology Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for organising routine activities within the microbiology lab, environmental and stability testing, as well as maintaining reagents, equipment and consumables.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Microbiology Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Microbiology Analyst you will be in charge of maintaining the microbiology laboratory equipment, reagents and consumables.
2. You will organise routine activities and testing within the microbiology laboratory to meet operational requirements, and ensures adherence to company safety standards and policies.
3. You will work flexibly within the Microbiological team to ensure all tasks are completed within an appropriate time frame.
4. As well as this, the Microbiology Senior Analyst will ensure all of the microbiology laboratory instruments are calibrated, validated and adequately maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiology Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in the Biological Sciences subject such as Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Biomedical.
2. Proven industry experience in QC / Microbiology techniques including environmental monitoring, bioburden and endotoxin testing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within GMP.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / Analyst / Calibration / QC / SOP's / Environment Testing / Stability Testing / Microbiology Laboratory / Reagents
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.