We are recruiting a Lab Technician for a growing Life Sciences company based in the Central London area, for an initial 6 months (Likely extension). As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for supporting the Laboratory Manager with the set up of a new facility, running operational tasks including stock and equipment management, housekeeping and liaising with vendors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Equipment tasks - Arrange servicing, performing routine checks and liaising with engineers
2. Stock - Maintain record of lab consumables, setting up of lean systems to help with stock management
3. The Lab Technician will be responsible for supporting Health and Safety (H&S) systems, and adhering to SOP's at all times
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biologics related discipline
2. Proven industry experience ideally within a high throughput laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with laboratory operations, stock management etc
Key Words: Lab Technician / Laboratory Technician / Laboratory / Lab Tech / Contract / Central London / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical / Graduate / BSc / MSc / Biologics / GMP / SOP's
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.