We are currently looking for a Lab Automation Engineer to join a leading CDMO company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab Automation Engineer you will be responsible for programming and developing Software for Lab Automation Equipment and High Throughput machinery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create scripts in C#, Powershell, Python and .NET as well as Manage SQL based databases
2. The Lab Automation Engineer will work with Lab Scheduling products such as Overlord, Momentum, Green Button Go, Cellario etc...
3. Ensure the smooth running of R&D Lab systems such as Lab Automation, High Throughput systems and liquid handling.
4. Developing software for Cell Line Development systems to be used for Mammalian Cell Culture.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc/MSc degree in a Life Sciences degree such as Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics etc...
2. Proven industry experience in managing laboratory based systems such as Lab Automation, Robotics, Liquid handling and High Throughput systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with creating scripts C#, Powershell, Python and .NET
Key Words: Lab Automation / Laboratory Automation / Laboratory IT / Lab IT / Pharma IT / Pharmaceutical IT / C# / .NET / Python / Powershell / SQL / R&D / Life Science IT / Life Sciences IT / High Throughput / Mammalian Cell Culture / Cell Culture / Cell Lines / Overlord / Green Button Go / Cellario / Plate Works / Robotics / Automation Engineer / Software Development / Biologics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.