CK Group are recruiting for a German Speaking HR Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 6 months.
£16.98 per hour PAYE
German Speaking HR Advisor Role:
- Provide employees and managers with policy advice, i.e. leaves of absence, new ways of work etc. as well as options to address issue.
- Support execution of employee movement, employee status, payroll, benefits/leaves, PC1, 2 and 3, and compensation processes.
- Ensure accurate policy representation in interconnected systems/processes.
- Demonstrate broad HR/Payroll knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support.
- Utilize knowledgebase and HR experience/ business understanding to interpret needs and resolve issues.
- Require college degree and human resources operational experience.
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws.
- Practical operational experience of HR processes, e.g., hire, payroll, benefits, performance
- Have worked in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment.
- Proficiency in German
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This German Speaking HR Advisor role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire. Apply:
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51963.