HRS are currently collaborating with a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge that is looking to hire a scientist within their formulation and characterisation team. As the Scientist you will be responsible for developing analytical methods to support with formulation, characterisation and stability of proteins and peptides.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with working within protein sciences including, characterisation, formulation and stability projects. You will be specialist in various analytical techniques, including, SEC, RP-HPLC, CEX, HPAE, UV, DLS, ELISA.
2. Represent the company at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Ensure all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with the highest quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Stability / Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within Life Sciences/ Biochemistry and Chemistry.
2. Experience with analysing large molecular (antibodies, proteins, peptides) using SEC, RP-HPLC, CEX, HPAE, UV, DLS, ELISA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working within an analytical laboratory is essential to your application.
Key Words: Biopharma | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | Protein | Protein Sciences | Antibody | Antibodies | GMP | GLP | Formulation | Characterisation | Characterization | Stability
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.