We are currently looking for a Senior QC Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QC Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the QC controlled department in the delivery and development of raw materials and testing/release of final products. You will be actively supporting the QC supervisor and QC Manager to develop existing practices to be in line with evolving technologies and compliance needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QCC Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Writing and developing quality documentations including; SOP's, raw material specifications and study protocols.
2. Participation in site quality systems in terms of raising, investigating and closing QCC relevant deviations and Out of Specs.
3. Testing and allocation of raw material samples as well as primary packaging used in the site manufacturing process.
4. Carry out all duties fully respecting GMP, Biosecurity and HSE standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QCC Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing Out of Spec or Out of Trend reports.
Key Words: GMP | Chemistry | Surrey | OOS | OOT| IR | Raw Materials
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.