HRS are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays. This role is a great opportunity for a scientist with experience working on immunoassays within a GLP/GMP environment. You will be supporting pre-clinical studies.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate within a CRO or Biotech organisation that enjoys hands on work in the lab.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies. You will use high throughput methods including but not limited to ECLIA, MSD etc.
2. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will tech transfer immunoassays, PK assays to CROs.
2. You will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
4. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience performing ELISA in a regulated environment GLP and/or GMP. Experience supporting PK/PD projects would be advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / CRO / Tech Transfer / Biochemistry / MSD / Gyrolab GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / ECLIA