CK QLS are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician/Scientist to join an important project with a Global Biotechnology Company at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis for 1 year.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that supports the development of novel biopharmaceuticals on their way to the first filing. As an integrated member of the global bioanalytical development team, you will work closely with your counterparts at the US development sites and commercialization sites in the EU.
• Performance and documentation of cell-based assays or ELISAs for release, stability, and recertification of biotech products according to cGMPs.
• Establishment of new methods in the laboratory and performance of method validation.
• Supporting analytical method transfers between different company organizations and CROs including optimization and harmonization.
• Monitoring of assay performance as part of data life cycle management.
• Authoring of GMP documents as analytical methods, validation protocols and reports.
• Education as a laboratory technician with professional experience or bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or another related discipline.
• Hands-on experience with ELISAs and/or cell-based assays.
• Experience in handling and maintaining mammalian cell culture is a plus.
• Highly structured work style with strong focus on precision and data integrity.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German.
• Excellent team player, demonstrating mutual respect.
• Work experience in a GMP environment and experience with analytical method validation and transfer is preferable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51918 in all correspondence.