We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technical Operations (MTO) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the MMTO you will be responsible for supporting cross functional teams within the Manufacturing Group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MTO will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Manufacturing Technical Operations, you will collaborate with cross functional teams to address operational sustaining needs.
2. You will support the Manufacturing Technical Transfer team with the transfer of new products / processes to production and enhancing existing ones.
3. As the MTO, you will also perform safety and quality inspections through a 6S program, operate equipment and tasks, adhering to guidelines under a GMP and ISO13485 environment.
4. You will also be responsible for instrument calibration, vendor maintenance and CAPA's via technical evaluations and investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MTO we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry with synthetic organic chemistry and/or analytical chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in synthetic organic chemistry processes, purification and QC analysis (HPLC) of organic molecules.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GMP / ISO13485 or equivalent environment.
Key Words: Synthetic Organic Chemistry / Synthesis / Process Chemistry / GMP / ISO13485 / QC / Quality / Analytical / Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / Cambridgeshire / Medicinal Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.