We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager - Gene Therapy to join a leading gene therapy company based in central London area. As the Senior Project Manager - Gene Therapy you will be responsible for managing projects focused on translational research.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a background in cell and gene therapy or biologics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Manager - Gene Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for all project management activities, including but not limited to managing plans, budgets, forecasting, risk managements, status reporting)
2. You will be managing external partnerships, such as CROs.
3. You will generate and review study protocols and documentation.
4. You will track the progress of the projects to ensure all activities are completed on time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Manager - Gene Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biologics, biochemistry, cell therapy, gene therapy. A project management qualification such as PMP or Prince 2 is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a biotech or biopharmaceutical organisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing projects from start to finish.
Key Words: Scientific Project Manager / PM / Prince 2 / PMP / Gene Therapy / Biologics / CRO Management / Central London