We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist you will be responsible for Characterising Cells or Tissues from clinical samples using Flow Cytometry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing and Validating of bespoke Flow Cytometry assays for the analysis of human Clinical Samples on multicolour panel. Any previous experience with T-Cells or Primary Human Cells would be highly advantageous.
2. Analysing experimental results and data to communicate with Stakeholders.
3. As a Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist, you will be overseeing sample processing where you will be the point of contact for troubleshooting and QC'ing of data.
4. Writing project reports and ensuring the adherence to regulatory requirements including GCLP, SOPs and H&S policies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or BSc with Industrial experience in a life sciences discipline such as Cancer Biology, Oncology or Immunology etc...
2. Proven industry experience in developing Flow Cytometry panels and validating the assays for multicolour panels. An understanding of T-Cells or Primary Human Cells would be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Clinical samples would be an advantage as well as experience in a GCLP environment.
Key Words: Flow Cytometry | Immunology | Immunoassays | Clinical Research | Clinical Trial | Clinical Testing | Method Development | Assay Development | GCP | GCLP | GLP | Oncology | Cell Therapy | Oxfordshire | T-Cell | Primary Human Cell | Clinical Samples | Cell Profiling | Tissue Profiling | Transcriptomics | Proteomics | Metabolomics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.