We are currently looking for a 3D Organoid Senior Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the 3D Organoid Senior Scientist you will be responsible for creating 3D models and Cell Based Assays for Cancer Research.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the 3D Organoid Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Creating 3D Cell Culture and Organoid models for normal tissue and tumours working with T-Cells or Stem Cells e.g. Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (IPSC).
2. Designing and carrying out Cell Based Assays such as Cytotoxic assays and ELISAs.
3. As a 3D Organoid Senior Scientist, you will analyse experimental results and data to present to stakeholders.
4. Writing project reports and ensuring the adherence to regulatory requirements including GCLP, SOPs and H&S policies
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the 3D Organoid Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or BSc with Industrial experience in a life sciences discipline such as Cancer Biology, Oncology, Stem Cells or Regenerative Medicine etc...
2. Proven industry experience in creating and culturing 3D or Organoid models. Experience with T-Cell or Stem Cells would be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with designing Cell Based Assays such as ELISAs.
Key Words: 3D Cell Culture / Organoids / T Cell / Stem Cell / IPSC / Oncology / ELISA / Cell Based Assay / Cytotoxic / Tumour Model / Cancer Research / Oxfordshire / Cell Therapy / Immunology / Cell Culture /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.