CK Group are recruiting for a Production Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £9.49 - £13.67 ph
Production Technician Role:
• Perform duties associated with the manufacture of intermediates (media & antigen) per the Production Schedule and in accordance with local Regulatory and GMP requirements.
• Prepare, stage, use and maintain a variety of mechanical or laboratory equipment.
• Follow standard operating procedures and ensure Good Documentation Practices.
• Participate in Site Tier Process.
• Apply MPS tools and methodology to lead and support investigations and CAPA implementation.
• Working knowledge of cGMP and inventory control concepts (strongly preferred).
• 2-3 years relevant manufacturing experience and a basic understanding of manufacturing procedures, techniques and equipment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic Math aptitude
• Strong work ethic and good attention to detail
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Production Technician role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51876.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK