We are currently looking for a Preclinical Director - Cell Therapy to join a leading T-Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area in this newly created position to enhance Pipeline Research. As the Preclinical Director - Cell Therapy you will be responsible for the leadership and strategic development of Pipeline Research Groups including Cell Biology, Tissue Profiling, Tumour Modelling and Imaging Groups.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Researcher to use their vast experience of Immunology, Cell Biology and Tumour Biology expertise to drive the strategic direction and offer inspirational leadership to drive the development of their cutting edge T-Cell Pipeline.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Preclinical Director - Cell Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage a diverse Team of scientist engaged in cutting edge research where you will have 3 Direct reports who them selves lead Groups of 5-10 Scientist focused on the PreClinical Pipeline development of T-Cell Therapies.
2. Develop and implement strategies for Cell and Tissue Profiling and the functional assessment and imaging to support R&D teams from early-stage proof of concept through to Regulatory Filings.
3. Develop Team structure and technical capabilities to ensure optimal performance and allow for continues and new internal collaborations.
4. You will be a key member of the Preclinical leadership team and report directly to the VP of PreClinical.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Preclinical Director - Cell Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences discipline in addition to an extensive career on PreClinical activities with a focus on Immuno-oncology, ideally with experience of Cell Therapy.
2. Proven industry experience of Managing a team or a number of teams where you have defined strategy and have reported to Senior Leadership teams.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunology and Cell and Tumour Biology, ideally with a focus on ATMPS and Cell Therapy.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | T Cells | CAR T Cells | Immunology | Cell Biology | Tumour Biology | Tumour Modelling | Tumour Microenvironment | Pre Clinical | Strategy | Director | Senior Director
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.