We are currently looking for a Compliance Software Specialist to join a leading Biotech company based in the Merseyside area. As the Compliance Software Specialist you will be responsible for acting as compliance software administrator and super user for QA Compliance Software applications. You will be supporting the installation and validation of software applications in line with data integrity requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Compliance Software Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the administration of Compliance software applications such as TrackWise, eLMS and One Vault (EDMS)
2. Create and manage application workflows as required ensuring highest standards of data integrity and robust audit trails.
3. Lead the installation, configuration and qualification of new systems/software into the Liverpool network.
4. Initiate and facilitate discussions for business process design/redesign and input into the evolution of the technology landscape for laboratory information management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Software Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field, plus significant practical experience of Information Technology in an industrial setting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Strong experience and expertise in the maintenance and administration of Compliance applications used in the pharmaceutical industry; including regulatory/audit requirements.
3. Familiarity with change management including business process design/redesign, solution design, development, implementation and data integration of Compliance systems.
Key Words: Compliance , Software , Specialist , QA , Applications , Biotech , Installation , Validation , Software , eLMS , TrackWise , One Vault
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.