We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and management for Synthetic Chemistry production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Manufacturing Manager, you will oversee production in synthetic chemistry manufacturing and monitor personnel, equipment and material resource needs to ensure that the production schedule is met.
2. You will provide support to multiple operations and technologies within a GMP environment and guidance to members of your team with regards to goal setting, scheduling, metrics reporting and projects.
3. As the Manufacturing Manager, you will collaborate and represent manufacturing durin discussions with partner organisations such as Quality, Supply Chain, EH&S, Product Development, Finance and RA.
4. You will also oversee resolution for safety, quality, continuous improvement, new product development and financial goals and ensure employee training programmes meet requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or equivalent experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP (ISO 13485 and FDA CFR Part 820) Organic Synthesis manufacturing and production environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with reactors, analytical and preparative HPLC, UV/Vis and other lab equipment.
Key Words: Manager / Pharmaceuticals / Synthetic Organic Chemistry / Organic Synthesis / GMP / Manufacturing / Research and Development / R&D / Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.