I'm currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire region who specialise in products for chronic and serious medical conditions. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Quality.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure that incidents, deviations, complaints and any other quality system requirements are logged, reported & fully investigated, with root causes established.
2. Manage Supplier Assurance processes, including management of the external audit schedule and managing Technical Agreements; overseeing suppliers and service providers.
3. Review, author and approve deviations, CAPA's and change controls and perform QMS related training within the business.
4. Conduct external audits of third parties as and when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Life Sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a QA and Quality Management role within a GMP environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and Quality Management Systems.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QMS, Quality Management Systems, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Quality Assurance Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.