We are currently looking for a Senior R&D Chemist to join a leading chemical company based in the West Midlands area. As the Senior R&D Chemist you will be responsible for organic synthesis within the New Products team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior R&D Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior R&D Chemist, you will perform bench scale organic synthesis and evaluate customer enquiries.
2. You will develop a robust process suitable for scale up and produce small scale samples for evaluation and to scale up to pilot plant and production.
3. As the Senior R&D Chemist, you will work closely with the Hazard Specialist, Chemical Engineers, Analytical Chemists, Sales and Marketing and Operations.
4. You will also be involved in conference calls, customer visits, exhibitions and deliver project presentations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior R&D Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in organic synthesis and process scale up.
Key Words: Organic Synthesis / Synthetic Organic Chemistry / Process / Development / Research / R&D / Chemicals / Pharmaceuticals / Scale up / Chemist / Midlands
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.