We are currently looking for a Tech. Transfer Manager to join a leading Healthcare Innovation organisation based in the London area. As the Tech. Transfer Manager you will be responsible for providing expertise and support to IP, commercial and contractual issues across commercialisation projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Tech. Transfer Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will resolve IP related queries and provide internal training on IP to relevant programme managers, continually improving the processes and systems involved.
2. You will ensure correct process is followed across all phases of IP management including reviewing proposals, contractual queries, giving guidance and short-listing proposals for funding.
3. As the Tech. Transfer Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating legal guidance on all issues surrounding research funding on a commercial basis.
4. You will regularly draft progress reports for internal and external stakeholders, and attend IP Management Group meetings as appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Tech. Transfer Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Translational Medicine
2. Proven industry experience in a healthcare relevant / translational research environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IP and Licensing, or other relevant scientific commercialisation documentation e.g. funding/grant proposals
Key Words: Technology Transfer | Tech Transfer | Knowledge Transfer | IP | Licensing | Grants | Proposals | Funding | Commercialisation | Innovation | Healthcare | Clinical | Life Science | Contracts | Intellectual Property |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.