We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for quality control testing within the Pharmaceutical Development and Support department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst, you will be involved in the routine and non-routine testing activities of raw materials, bulk and finished packaged samples.
2. You will work in compliance with authorised test procedures using HPLC, GC and Wet Chemistry techniques.
3. As the QC Analyst, you will be using software packages such as Chromeleon, LIMS, Excel and Word for the collection, processing and reporting of data which will be used routinely.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in an analytical testing role, preferably in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
Key Words: QC Analyst / Quality Control / Analytical Chemist / Chemistry / Pharmaceuticals / Hertfordshire / Graduate / HPLC / GC / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.