We are currently looking for a Senior Stem Cell Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Senior Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for direct management of projects with the upstream production of ATMPs specifically within the Stem Cell field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Stem Cell Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the subject matter expert for the development of Stem Cell and bio-engineering focussed projects within the area of PSCs and bioreactors.
2. You will help direct reports to carry out programmes focused on Stem Cells (pluripotent and ipscs) within upstream processing.
3. As the Senior Stem Cell Scientist, you will drive the design and planning of the laboratory work by approving experimental plans and ensuring data analysis is accurate.
4. You will manage the performance of direct reports in the bio-engineering team and agree resource requirement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - stem cells and usp we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD plus experience or BSc with significant experience within an ATMP or Bio-engineering field such as Stem cells, Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Regenerative Medicine etc...
2. Significant experience in a Cell and Gene Therapy environment working with PSCs and Bioreactors.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the scale up of Stem Cells for GMP processes.
Key Words: Stem Cell / PSC / Pluripotent Stem Cell / Bioreactor / Bioprocess / Upstream / USP / Cell and Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Biochemical Engineering / London / ATMP / Senior Scientist / Matrix Management / DoE / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.