We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading T-Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for the assessment of a variety of TCRs for progression to pre-clinical testing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assess a pipeline of TCRs for their potency and function using a range of cell biology techniques including lentiviral production and transduction, and T-Cell isolation.
2. You will optimise and troubleshoot a range of associated cell-based assays such as ELISA, flow cytometry and cytotoxicity assays.
3. As the Senior Scientist you will design and perform experiments, recording and analysing experimental results for presentation to stakeholders.
4. You will be responsible for the supervision and support of junior scientists within the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Cell Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or post-graduate qualification in a relevant Life Science subject e.g. Cell and Gene Therapy, Cellular Biology, Immunology
2. Proven industry experience in a Cell Biology research environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell-based assays e.g. flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot
Key Words: Oxfordshire | Cell Biology | Cellular Biology | Immunology | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Advanced Therapies | T-Cell | Cell Separation | TCR | Lentivirus | Viral Vector | Immunotherapy | Cytotoxicity | Cell Culture | Research | R&D | Senior Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.