CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 6 months.
£14.62 to £18.27 per hour PAYE
Manufacturing Operator Role:
• Complying with cGMP requirements by following SOPs and accurate documenting activities.
• Carry out specified testing to track and improve utilities performance and quality. Ensure water sample schedules are adhered to.
• Use diagnostic and experience skills to identify equipment and process problems and identify modes of failure and/or deviations and/or root causes.
• Complete records e.g. Operation Monitoring logs, raising requisitions, GMARs work orders, following cGMP guidelines.
• Operate equipment and processes in accordance with safe working practices.
• Able to work alone without supervision, highly motivated and able to complete items to schedule.
• Familiar with GMP, SOPs.
• Any experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing would be an advantage.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Manufacturing Operator role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, please contact Anett Racz on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51625.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.