This is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation at the forefront of the chemistry publishing market. These roles demand proactive professionals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be a key representative for the Royal Society of Chemistry in North America, supporting the organisation's strategic objectives and developments. Your primary objectives will be to increase awareness and visibility of our academic journals, to grow their quality and number of submissions and to become a trusted advisor to the community.
You will achieve this by networking (in person and virtually), by creating effective relationships internally and externally, and through direct commissioning.
We are looking for:
- M.S. in a scientific field, Ph.D. preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills, together with the ability to work under pressure autonomously and to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Up-to-date knowledge of and passion for the chemical sciences
- Contact with the relevant communities
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Experience in, or knowledge of, Scientific, Technical & Medical publishing
- Thorough understanding of US and/or Canadian higher education systems
As a not-for-profit publisher, we reinvest surplus funds back into the global scientific community, supporting our mission to advance excellence in the chemical sciences. Please apply now.
Download the job description