We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for verifying compliance to applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulations (GLP) by performing study protocol, data, report and in-lab phase inspections.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Participating in client and regulatory inspections as well as internal and external facility inspections and audits.
2. Carrying out various Quality and regulatory training sessions for the site and providing mentouring to other members of the QA team.
3. Reviewing, editing and updating SOPs and other pieces of documentation when necessary.
4.Working collaberatively to achieve and uphold in-depth knowledge of relevant GLP Regulations and Guidelines, along with Company Policies/Procedures and QA SOPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific subject or degree equivalent
2. Proven industry experience within Quality Assurance in a GxP regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GLP regulations.
Key Words: GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Document control | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | Senior QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | QMS | GLP | GxP | Supplier | training
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.