I'm currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO working to GMP standards based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure Quality Systems and Data integrity for associated production processes and systems to maintain GMP status within an API manufacturing facility.
2. Perform reviews of Quality Systems, including deviations and vendors as required and supporting the vendor management process.
3. Assist in the preparation and management of internal audit processes, dealing with multiple regulatory organisations (e.g. MHRA) and client's on site.
4. Develop GMP Training materials, providing GMP induction for new starters and ensuring GMP training is provided for all employees on a regular basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within an API GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Quality Systems and internal audits.
Key Words: QMS, Auditing, GMP, API, Quality System, Quality Specialist, Quality, CRO, MHRA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.